Sunday, February 04, 2007

So break has come and gone, with classes resuming tomorrow. A bit unfortunate that break is ending, but classes should be interesting - operations and strategy for instance.

Break was good. Got to check out more of the city. So I now know Melbourne better than before, when much of my time was spent at campus in class or studying. Now I'm in the middle of an internship search, which means the return to the real world is inevitably near.

I was hoping to travel around Victoria more than I did over break. However, I did make it to Perth. STA Travel in Australia had a deal where you could get a free domestic flight if you booked five nights accomodation. So for less than the price of airfare, I got a round trip flight and five nights accomodation in Fremantle, a suburb of Perth. Perth is a decent city; although smaller than Melbourne (about half the size), it has more consistent weather and better beaches. And I got to go to the Indian Ocean - the beach photo below is the Indian Ocean from Rottnest Island.

Anyway, that's all for now. Tomorrow, the Super Bowl is showing at 10:25 AM on a Monday. Fortunately, there's an evening session of my day class, so I can watch the Super Bowl in the morning and then make up class in the evening. Nothing like Super Bowl Monday...


1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Haus doesn't blog anymore. What's up with that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home