Saturday, September 16, 2006

Classes started last week, so I’ve been somewhat swamped with a large volume of low-level coursework. It’s not that the work is difficult; the challenge comes merely from the volume of work. On the bright side, with much less free time I’ll be much less capable of spending money.

While I did nothing this weekend, last weekend I went out to the Grampians with some fellow MBA students. For those of you who don’t know the Grampians, it’s a national park a few hours outside of Melbourne, in one of the Australian mountain ranges. It’s a pretty cool place, although the mountains aren’t that impressive – they’re like the foothills to the Rockies. But all in all it’s a pretty nice place. And on the way there, we took the Great Ocean Road. Apparently it’s one of the top scenic drives in the world. While I’m sure that’s a matter of opinion (I-94 from Minneapolis to St. Paul is also a top-notch trip), I’d be inclined to agree that it is quite the scenic drive. See below.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home